Health 2030 is a multicentric and multidisciplinary initiative that
- gathers the Universities of Geneva, Lausanne, Bern, the EPFL, the HUG, the CHUV and the Inselspital,
- promotes research, education and services towards the advent of personalized and digital health in Western Switzerland,
- fosters the exploitation of the new biomedical and information technologies, by mobilizing all relevant parties, including primary care providers,
- serves as a cradle for discussions between academic, clinical, financial, industrial and political partners,
- is spearheaded by the Lemanic Center for Personalized Health at the Campus Biotech in Geneva.